Have you ever thought about how much energy your computers use up at night or when they're not in use? Have you ever wondered if it's possible to wake up your system from a Sleep mode (or Hibernation) using a resident program and not waste all that energy?
The answer is yes, it is possible! This simple utility will let you do it. Besides that it can also send your system back into a Sleep mode (hibernate it, power it off, or log-off a user). Moreover, you can also use this utility as a scheduler to run programs without involving a Sleep mode. Our latest feedback shows that this utility could be used for an in-car PC to optimize booting time and to save battery life.
Our carbon footprint grows out of control with each day.
Start small. Let's Save Energy!
* Can restore almost every Windows-based Operating System from a Sleep mode (and most systems from hibernation as well).
* Can run a file or open a web page at a predetermined time after a wake-up event, during normal operation, or before performing power operation.
* Can send system back into a Sleep mode (hibernate it, shut it down, or log off user) after a waiting period.
* Can detect if a wake event from a Sleep mode (or hibernation) is supported by your system.
* Can turn your monitor on and hold off screen-saver during a waiting period.
* Can repair local area network and high-speed Internet connections upon waking up from a suspended power state.
* Can send system into a Sleep mode or hibernate it with more options than available through the Operating System.
* Can be incorporated into an in-car (entertainment) PC system to speed up booting time & save battery.
* Can be run from the Windows Command Line without a user interaction.
* Can be saved in a batch file for later use.
* We can customize this utility to better fit the needs of your organization.
» version 22.214.171.124 - posted on 2016-03-08
Made fully compatible with Windows 10, added user-requested features, fixed bugs.
» version 1.7.10 - posted on 2008-03-06
The authors of this web site and of this particular software guarantee that this program does not contain any deleterious or harmful material to somehow adversely affect your computer. All software posted on this web site is the custom-built software that was designed primarily for our personal use. We test it for some while before posting it here. Although, due to the fact that we all are human, we do not exclude possibility for this software to contain errors and unintended glitches that may present misinformation in programmatic meaning and/or affect your OS stability. If such is the case, let us know through the feedback on our web site about the software glitch(es) and we will do our best to correct them and supply you with the latest version. And the last, before downloading and using this software you must realize that you do that "as is" without any expressed or implied liability from the authors.
Any of the source code files you may receive from this web site are provided for you solely for the educational purposes. Before receiving the actual source code package you will have to provide some basic information about yourself as well as the reason why you want to download these source code files. Having received these source code files you are allowed to do the following:
(1) Modify and compile the project on a single computer as long as you are not intending to distribute the source code and/or compiled EXE file (even if you preserved the initial copyright information);
(2) Copy small parts of the source code functions (algorithms) into your own projects, provided they are not intended for the mass distribution;
(3) Copy and use source code excerpts into your own educational literature (web site), provided you preserve the copyright notice;
(4) Extract and use unmodified algorithms (methods) from this source code into your own project intended for distribution, provided you specify the author's name and contact info in the About window of your program as the reference to the algorithms (methods) you used.
All other ways of use of the source code files provided herein are strictly prohibited!